Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
OHSU School of Medicine, Division of CME, designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This conference is a gathering of investigators, researchers, practitioners and educators with an interest in showcasing and sharing perspectives on the highest quality science in complementary, integrative and preventive medicine and health.
1) Describe the state of the evidence with regard to complementary and integrative health.
2)Understand the role of comparative effectiveness research and its implications for integrative health.
3) Develop and refine research methodologies applicable to complementary and integrative therapy investigations.
4) Identify key leverage areas to advance evidence-based practice through interdisciplinary integration.
5) Describe ongoing integrative medicine education initiatives and identify best practices in the development, implementation, evaluation, and dissemination of curricula and teaching methods.
6) Describe sustainable clinical and financial models for integrative care.
7) Explore and learn new approaches to the optimization of patients' health and treatment of chronic disease
8) Understand the complexities, challenges, and opportunities in integrative healthcare policy.