About the International Society for Complementary Medicine Research (ISCMR)
ISCMR is a worldwide scientific non-profit professional organization of researchers, practitioners and policy makers devoted to foster co-operative and multidisciplinary research and development as well as the application of knowledge in the fields of Complementary, Traditional and Integrative Medicine.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among researchers and practitioners with an interest in research on a worldwide basis.
- Provide access to Complementary Medicine research information (internationally relevant events, conferences, publications, funding).
- Provide access to an international database of ISCMR members.
- Provide reduced journal subscription rates and international meeting registration fees.
- Collaborate with individual researchers (or teams), regional societies, professional organizations and research networks to further mutual goals related to research and development agendas.
- Co-organize an annual International Congress for Complementary Medicine Research (ICCMR).
Click here to visit the ISCMR web site.