About the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine (AIHM)
The Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM) is an association of health professionals and citizens working to put health and care back into health care. We are a non-profit global interdisciplinary organization that offers:
• Membership and a community of support
• Outstanding education (E-learning, conferences, workshops)
• Trustworthy resources for the public that empower patients
• Certificate programs based on rigorous, peer-reviewed training standards (starting late 2015)
• Advocacy that supports health professionals and patients by working to make high-quality care covered by insurance and protected by policy
We are moving toward a new paradigm of health care for humanity and the planet. The AIHM invites you to connect with your community.
For more information, visit www.aihm.org.